Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Superpedestrian is seeking a full time, remote Incident Specialist to join our growing Rider Services team. This person will play an important role in the process management of injury and damage claims, and information requests. The ideal candidate is a digital native early in their career who is genuinely excited about transportation solutions. Candidates with experience working in customer service or insurance claims handling are preferred. We are looking to hire immediately.
What youll do:
- Investigate and evaluate reports of injury, property damage, and fraud
- Prepare comprehensive incident reports, coordinating from a variety of sources and ensuring timely completion
- Maintain all incident files throughout the life of a claim
- Coordinate the qualification, assignment and resolution of incidents
- Be a point of contact for internal stakeholders including Customer Support, General Counsel, Policy and Communications, Market Operations and Superpedestrians global insurance partners
- Ensure the frequency and quality of communication from the beginning to the end of the incident and liaise with all teams concerned until resolution is achieved
- Actively contribute to the improvement of our processes and policies by identifying opportunities and recommending solutions
What were looking for:
- Embraces change and continuous improvement, and is comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience working in insurance, claims processing or customer service/support a plus
- Prior claims handling/dispute resolution experience preferred
- Technical savvy, comfortable with learning and using new tools to accomplish tasksExcellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience of working with key internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience working in a related professional role
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan. Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrians future.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! Wed love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.