Were passionate marketers, engineers, and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Were a B2B SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Were looking for an experienced Customer & Partner Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to engage our customer and partner ecosystem and drive advocacy! Youll be working alongside the most talented team in the business - including our new VP of Marketing.
Our Customer & Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and executing Ordergrooves go-to-market strategy to engage, educate, and delight our customer and partner base. Were looking for someone who can build a strong community of paying merchants, system integrators, tech partners, and ecommerce success managers, ensuring they get the most out of Ordergrooves platform and are enabled to share their best practices and learnings within their ecosystem.
If youre ready to work in unison with top-notch marketing, partner, and customer success professionals and can be both strategic and hands-on with marketing execution, then look no further.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in understanding our customers and partners' needs, goals, and lifecycle through interviews and cross-team collaboration with our partner and customer success organizations.
- Shape the strategic direction for customer and partner marketing, ensuring customers and partners are aware of how to best implement Ordergroove and have the resources at their fingertips to continuously optimize their subscription offerings.
- Lead and manage customer and partner engagement and communication programs, including in-person/virtual events, workshops, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Identify customer advocates and work with the customer success and sales teams to develop customer testimonials, case studies, press releases, and customer webinars.
- Build marketing campaigns and processes that increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Work with the partner and marketing team to develop materials and outreach campaigns that engage partners, educate them on Ordergroove, and turn them into advocates, driving partner referrals.
- Identify tech partners and system integrators that are a good fit for co-marketing and develop a strategy that builds awareness and demand through co-marketed events, webinars, and content.
- Organize community events that bring customers, partners, and prospective customers together and educates them on industry best practices and positions Ordergroove as a thought leader.
- Communicate with internal teams including marketing, partner, and customer success to ensure campaign tactics are supporting or exceeding goals.
- 4+ years of B2B customer marketing or partner marketing experience, with a deep understanding of various marketing channels
- Demonstrated track record of success with engaging customers or partners, building advocacy, and driving referrals
- A passion for understanding customer and partner needs and building messaging that stands out and resonates
- Curiosity with testing new strategies and channels, looking to iterate and optimize based on quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Excellent project management acumen, with the ability to balance multiple work streams and stakeholders
- Balances creative, big-picture thinking with deductive abilities to push performance and results
- Highly collaborative with marketing, partner, customer success, content, and demand generation teams
- Solid understanding of the ecommerce market
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and that you can deliver the results we need.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!