Privy is expanding our Customer Success team again! Were looking for a Customer Onboarding Specialist who can join our new Customer Onboarding program and help grow the evolving team.
Were the #1 rated sales platform in the Shopify App Store, used by 500,000+ small ecommerce brands around the world, so youll get to work with a wide range of customers who love working with us! Privy is growing fast, so youll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on a fast-moving startup.
Your job will be to help our small and medium-sized ecommerce customers get off on the right foot by training them on Privys suite of conversion, email, and SMS text tools as well as coaching them on ecommerce best practices and strategies for their brands.
- Build valuable relationships with our merchants.
- Help customers realize value from Privys tools and our resources.
- Positively impact customer love metrics such as retention, customer satisfaction, product adoption, and engagement.
What Youll Do:
- Become a power user of the Privy platform.
- Coach merchants on ecommerce best practices and strategies to help them get the most out of their investment with Privy.
- Facilitate and run group training webinars.
- Exceed program KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Proactively review customer dashboards, address any open issues, and ensure completion of Onboarding Program.
- Identify new opportunities to meet the goals and objectives of the program.
A Typical Day May Include:
- 3-5 onboarding (1 hour) and check-in (30 min) calls with customers.
- Responding to incoming emails from customers in a timely manner.
- Building example campaigns and emails in customer accounts.
- Reaching out proactively to customers to ensure completion of our Onboarding Program.
- Researching, facilitating, and brainstorming ways to evolve the onboarding teams processes.
What Were Looking For
- 1-3 years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role.
- Hands-on experience working with a high volume of customers via phone and email.
- Working knowledge of the SMB marketing and ecommerce tech ecosystem is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to take customer pain-points or desired outcomes and prescribe suggestions and solutions in real time.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help SMB merchants.
- Highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented.
- Curious and willing to try things that may be outside of your core expertise.
- Team player
- Adaptable to change as this is a new team and quickly evolving
- A great problem-solver with good judgement
Why You Should Join
We take pride in the fact that our employees make a big impact not just on our business, but on our customers big and small, ranging from CROSSNET to Death Wish Coffee, and everyone in between.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity, in addition to standard perks like 401k plan
- 100% of health, dental, and vision premiums covered
- Unlimited vacation and sick time (with 2 weeks/year minimum)
- Flexible work hours and full-time remote options
- Generous family leave policy
- Weekly team lunches and monthly team outings
- Commuter FSA
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea
- Lunch & learn presentations
Sometimes self-doubt can be a mental roadblock when applying for a job. But here's the thing-- there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Ticking all the boxes isn't the only thing we look for. At Privy, we're building a company that we love, where our team can grow, and work toward our mission together. So, however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, always feel encouraged to apply. If Privy excites you and you think you'd be happy to come into work every day doing this job, connect with us.