The Customer Onboarding Manager is a pivotal new role on our Customer Success team you will be laying the foundation of our customers advanced competitive intelligence programs. You will be part of a small dynamic team delivering the next generation of onboarding services to lead our customers to rapid time to value and enduring success with Crayon. You will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, serving as the project management and technical implementation lead throughout onboarding. You will listen to customer objectives, dissect their needs with deep curiosity, and methodically guide them to meaningful impact. You are ready to challenge the status quo, quickly iterate, and help bring Crayon's onboarding experience to the next level. This role reports to our head of Customer Onboarding.
A little about the role:
- You will work with a rolling portfolio of customers who represent some of the coolest companies out there! You will be responsible for onboarding new clients, with a focus on achieving first value, seamlessly integrating, ensuring client confidence, and driving product adoption.
- You will work closely with both Sales and CSMs to ensure handoffs between teams are handled with great intentionality to create a cohesive customer experience.
- You will become a product expert and provide customers with proactive guidance. You will challenge your customers to understand the why and act as a passionate advocate for the features and functionality that drive results.
- You will approach all processes with an improvement mindset. You will work with the team to constantly evaluate effectiveness and drive change to deliver increasing value to our customers.
- Your success will be measured by our customers time to value, customer satisfaction, and your contribution to building a great company and team.
A little about you:
- Customer Service Mindset. You love customers! You love working with them directly. You are energized by delivering a customer experience they cant stop raving about.
- Get Stuff Done. You are motivated, dedicated, and love getting into the details. You actively embrace hard work and obsess about delivering for our customers.
- Experience. You have relevant experience in Customer Onboarding. This is likely 3-5 years working in onboarding and implementation at a SaaS organization. Experience in driving change management initiatives is preferred.
- Project Management. You have experience managing multiple ongoing projects and know how to drive varied stakeholders to achieve a common goal. You recognize that holding clients accountable supercharges their path to success.
- High Wattage. You love facing a good challenge, learning new skills, embracing the latest technology, and are actively looking to grow your experience and career.
- Innovative. You take ownership were not legacy software and our onboarding approach will lead the market because you wont accept anything less.
- Team Player. High emotional intelligence is just how you operate. You enjoy working in a team environment and supporting others in pursuit of common goals. You strive to not only improve yourself but also those around you.
A little about Crayon and our benefits:
Crayon offers a competitive salary, equity, medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous paid parental leave, take-what-you-need paid time off, and an inclusive culture. Learn more about Crayons benefits.
Crayon is committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives, because we know that the most successful teams are diverse teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Crayons competitive intelligence platform enables businesses to capture, analyze, and act on everything happening outside their four walls. Named an industry leader by Forrester and G2, Crayons software is trusted by hundreds of leading businesses to keep up with competitor information external messaging and positioning, product and pricing changes, hiring plans, go-to-market strategies, and more. Crayons platform then helps businesses act on this information, increasing sales win rates, improving marketing performance, informing product strategies, and driving revenue.