LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
LeanIX is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Customer Marketing Manager (f/m/d), based in Bonn (Germany) or Boston (USA), with a demonstrated track record of growing the existing customer base. This critical role will work closely with all levels in Marketing, Sales and Customer Success and report to the Director Product Marketing.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- You will be responsible for the success and growth of our existing Enterprise customers
- As a role model you will plan, develop, and execute the customer marketing strategy
- Measure and present the success of your campaigns
- Educate our customers about our products and services
- Your experience and thirst for excellence inspires others to act as advocates
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- BA/BS degree in marketing, analytics, business, or business informatics or similar
- > 5 years of experience in similar role with a track record of successfully driving customer marketing campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture and/or Cloud Native technologies and B2B SaaS
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. LeanIX teams and team members decide their work mode for themselves. Our Flexible Work Mode only requires employees to reside within a reasonable distance to one of our offices (you should be able to get there within a half day of travel) in order to encourage attendance at company and office-wide events, important internal meetings, and to develop and strengthen working relationships with colleagues.
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.