LeanIX is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Customer Marketing Manager (f/m/d) based in Bonn (Germany) or in Boston (USA) drive customer marketing end-to-end. You will work closely with all levels in Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to ideate, build and scale customer experience programs aimed to increase the Communitys loyalty and growth.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Set Up Customer Experience Strategy: Conceptulize and establish an innovative CX strategy to grow a dynamic and loyal customer base.
- Customer Landscape: Understand LeanIXs customers across segments, products and personas and devise programs that align the overall business goals to build awareness, generate pipeline, accelerate activation, drive advocacy and referrals
- Advance Customer Communitys Maturity: Level-up all existing community activities and take over responsibility for online community, user conferences, customer certification and - referral programs plus establish a Customer Advisory Board.
- Content Creation: Develop content calendars, campaigns and gamification programs to ensure we are providing valuable content to all member segments and driving engagement
- Cross-functional Alignment: Collaborate with all levels in Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to ideate, build and scale customer experience programs
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- > 5 years of experience in similar role with a track record of successfully driving customer marketing activities
- BA/BS degree in marketing, analytics, business, or business informatics or similar
- Independent creation and successful execution of community-focused marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and advanced project management skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of B2B SaaS
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 500+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHATS IN FOR YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.