Immuta is the universal cloud data access control platform, enabling data teams to automate data access control on any cloud, using any data platform, at scale. With Immuta, organizations can finally unlock the full value of their data even the most sensitive data while improving productivity, reducing time to data, maintaining strong security, and enabling new data sharing use cases.
Since our founding in 2015, Immuta has now become the leader in cloud data access control. That comes by applying our expertise in engineering, security, ethics, and law. But, more importantly, it requires a relentless focus on our customers needs. Immutas customers understand that data is the most critical asset for innovation. Secure, democratized, self-service access to cloud-based data is an imperative to accelerate business intelligence, data science, and data sharing outcomes.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
The Customer Marketing Manager is critical to driving awareness of Immuta worldwide, foster referrals, and help improve retention through direct customer engagement and references. Our customer list features some of the worlds largest and most respected brands as well as an expanding roster of data-driven technology companies. Your job is to tell each customers story to both internal and external audiences.
Reporting to the VP, Corporate Marketing, this person will interface cross-functionally with many teams (Sales, Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, and Customer Success).
- Develop strategic alignment across sales, marketing, product, and customer success to prioritize and track customer references through their journey
- Own all customer references, maintain our reference library and be the primary point of contact across the company when customer references are required
- Serve as Chief Customer Storyteller, interfacing directly with customers to develop a deep understanding of how they use Immuta to accomplish their business goals
- Work closely with our customer champions and their marketing teams to secure necessary approvals on all customer evidence
- Create a scalable programs and repeatable process for engaging with customers and including their stories in our marquee marketing campaigns and events
- Publish customer stories across channels and for various audiences, both internally and externally (includes social media, blogs, videos, emails, white papers, etc.)
- Support PR and analyst relations with customer reference content in support of go-to-market objectivesDevelop a deep understanding of the Immuta platform, features, and benefits so you have the knowledge to engage and interview customers directly
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in business, marketing, or related field
- 5-10 years of experience, including 3-5 years of experience at a tech startup
- Baseline understanding of data security and data management, and a track record of success working with enterprise customers
- Experience working directly on marketing activities, including integrated campaigns, product launches, press releases, analyst relations and more
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, judgment, and attention to detailAbility to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- You are a selfless team player who brings positivity and passion to work every day
- You demonstrate our values: mission focused, humble intellect, independent achiever, helpful and caring
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.