The Role: As the Customer Marketing & Advocacy Co-op you will work with the marketing team to help build relationships with customers via ongoing marketing campaigns. You will work closely with sales to increase customer advocacy by creating referrals, written and video testimonials, and references, as well as helping to identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities. You are a personable and effective communicator who will be a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization.
This will be a full time opportunity, approximately 40 hours per week, starting January through June 2022.
What youll do as a Customer Marketing & Advocacy Co-op:
- Work and communicate with clients to engage them as active participants in Recorded Futures ongoing marketing programs.
- Support the Customer Success team and provide information that helps to drive renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Support case studies, speaking opportunities, marketing events, webinars, videos, etc.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories.
- Support customer lifecycle campaign programs and work with marketing operations to implement.
- Support Client exclusive events such as webinars, user groups, and roundtables globally.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to write client communications including email, in-product messaging, online client community, etc.
What youll bring to the Customer Marketing & Advocacy Co-op:
- Prior marketing experience or marketing study programs (customer success, customer communications, event marketing, demand generation, or project management a plus).
- Willingness to learn to use digital marketing tools and channels.
- Effective writing skills is a necessity.
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes.
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical skills to assess marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts.
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.