Customer Engagement Global Manager, Vertica
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT GLOBAL MANAGER
Cambridge, Mass. or flexible US location
Want to sell a proven analytical database trusted by hundreds of data-driven organizations? Were the Vertica team with offices around the world, and the brains behind the analytics database that is taking the industry by storm. Our customers such as Facebook, Zynga, Uber, and others put in petabytes of data and ask whatever questions they want; its our job to make that easy and fast. Its a practical twist around some tough theoretical problems. Learn more at www.vertica.com
Were also part of Micro Focus, but we operate as an independent unit. Think of us as a mature start-up that has maintained that small-company atmosphere and hunger to achieve, while also enjoying the perks and backing of a large, stable company.
In this role, you will build out and lead a brand new Customer Experience global team that will serve as inside sales reps to assist our customers and field sellers reach the highest level of customer satisfaction. Scope of team will include ~6 direct reports that span the Globe.
We will look to you to find talented individuals who can help customers understand their Vertica offerings and help drive engagement and adoption in existing customers while supporting the customer in getting the best from their use of Vertica products.
Ideally, we'd love you in our Boston-area headquarters, but we are flexible in having someone elsewhere in the US as long as you are available to travel appropriately.
- Build out a stellar customer engagement team with global reps
- Coach, lead on a day-to-day basis, development your team for both short-term and long-term career paths
- Drive customer revenue and engagement through the use of various tools that better help us understand our customer behavior
- Implement tools and processes that help the team meet and exceed their goals
- Connect with our engineering, sales and support organizations to share learning from our customers
- Meet revenue and other targets
- Experience in leading a global team of inside reps
- Track record of meeting and exceeding assigned sales targets
- Deep knowledge of analytics or related technologies
- Strong knowledge of modern digital marketing tools
- Ability to develop selling and digital marketing skills in a virtual team environment
About our product
Vertica is a recognized leader in analytics powering some of the worlds most data driven organizations like Uber, Wayfair, Intuit, Cerner, and more. Our columnar, MPP, distributed database delivers unprecedented speed, petabyte scale, with analytics and machine learning functions built into the core.
We believe the future belongs to the fast. Join us for the ride!
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
More Jobs From