Office Tour Photos
As a Customer Deployment Manager, on the Customer Success team at BitSight, you will join a team of experienced, creative and motivated people who are driving customer satisfaction and onboarding customers to effectively use their purchased products.
BitSight is a fast-growing SaaS company that has established itself as the standard in the nascent security ratings market. BitSight Security Ratings help companies manage the information security risk associated with their corporate network and their vendors as well as insurers looking to understand the full extent of the risk they are assuming when underwriting cyber insurance policies. Our easy to understand ratings are integrated into processes at organizations ranging from the Fortune 100 to colleges and universities.
As a Customer Deployment Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction, drive early adoption, and establish a foundation for the customers use of BitSight products. You will work closely with our sales team to establish the foundation for a customers BitSight program, identify up-sell opportunities and flag renewal risks. You will be partnered with our Customer Success/Account Management teams and have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other BitSight teams such as support, product management, technical research and data science to successfully manage and resolve all issues affecting your customers in their first 3-6 months. Your ability to follow a plan, be organized, follow up, and be proactive about customer issues will provide continuous improvements to your customers satisfaction levels. Your technical aptitude for preventing problems as well as solving them will turn your customers into BitSight advocates and repeat customers. You should have great communications skills with the ability to work dynamically with customers ranging from IT security practitioners through CISOs and other key stakeholders, and have a proven track record for providing high levels of customer satisfaction.
The Customer Deployment Team is newly developing at BitSight, based on a proven foundation in the Customer Success department. You will have the opportunity to have an early impact on building the long term plans for customer deployment. Every day will bring new opportunities, and the Deployment Manager is someone who will truly embrace change, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and champions passion and enthusiasm.
- Primary point of contact for driving deployment plans over the course of 60, 90 or 180 days to onboard a customer team who is using BitSight products
- Support our customers and partners in their efforts to successfully deploy and operationalize the BitSight platform and API
- Learn to be a power user of BitSight products and capabilities
- Partner with sales to identify any renewal concerns or up-sell opportunities
- Collaborate and organize both customer personnel and in-house resources to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform customer product deployment, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues as they are being set up for success
- Conduct a business review for top accounts as a close-out for a deployment plan
- Collect feedback and work with Product Management to solve product issues
- Positively impact customer health metrics such as retention, customer satisfaction, product consumption, and engagement
- Document interactions, risks, and successes for both customers and internal audiences
- Develop materials and presentations for all level training and reporting
- Set recommended actions and provide regular updates on the status of active issues, during deployment, to all stakeholders
- Proactively review customer dashboards, address any open issues, and ensure completion of Deployment Plans.
- Responding to calls and emails from customers during their deployment in a timely and professional manner.
- Researching, facilitating, and brainstorming ways to evolve the deployment teams processes and procedures.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent planning and organizational skills
- 1-2 years of post-sales/pre-sales proven experience in engaging with customers or prospects
- Must have experience working with sales and customer facing teams
- Must be coachable and willing to take feedback in a constructive manner
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of managing multiple projects to completion
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Security or risk management experience preferred