Thats the way its always been done.
We believe those seven words are the most detrimental to learning and growing, both individually and as a collective team. If you agree, we want to talk to you.
Over 15,000 customers rely on ZoomInfos expanding suite of go-to-market solutions that put best-in-class B2B intelligence at the forefront of productivity, growth, and innovation.
And were not close to being satisfied.
While the rocket ship took off long ago, ZoomInfo is looking for captains, not passengers, who want to help our team discover new frontiers and define new possibles.
The Customer Delivery Manager works within both the Customer Implementation and Professional Services function at ZoomInfo. The Delivery organization is a multi-disciplinary team spread across multiple offices and consists of consultants, project managers, and various technical experts. You will own the client experience during the pivotal period following deal closure until a satisfied customer is transitioned to the Customer Support & Success teams, and you will be responsible for driving long-term customer satisfaction through repeatable solution delivery. Strong candidates will have deep knowledge of the ZoomInfo platform and solutions, proven ability to manage cross-functional projects, and experience working with key customers in the enterprise and strategic space.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Act as a consultant for ZoomInfos enterprise and strategic customers, from pre-sale through implementation, ensuring they are extracting maximum value from the platform
- Develop and leverage product expertise to act as a technical resource driving bespoke customer solutions
- Own the implementation process for complex, top-tier customers, providing project management oversight and quarterbacking the various cross-functional teams required to successfully complete onboarding
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients during the early days of the relationship and driving customer satisfaction
- Engage existing customers to gain a deeper understanding of their use cases for ZoomInfo, conduct proofs of concept and drive product utilization, supporting revenue retention and up-sell opportunities
- Create and maintain artifacts such as templates for requirements documentation, statements of work and project plans to add scale and consistency across CX
- You have a strong working knowledge of ZoomInfos platform and technology solutions, and a demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and effectively
- You have a high level of business acumen and an ability to analyze business requirements and implement fit-for-purpose solutions
- You have a proven ability to manage cross-functional projects
- You have client-facing experience, preferably in the strategic and.or enterprise space
- You possess strong communication skills - oral, written, and visual
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- You can travel as needed