The Customer Care Operations Specialist supports the North American Customer Care Operations Manager. In this role, the specialist will be the internal escalation point for customers experiencing unusual and unique technical issues in areas of product installations, product features, use of iRobots software, hardware and app. The specialist is responsible for communicating crisis situations, remediation process and outlining standard operating procedures to be used by call centers to manage and reduce risk. The role supports day to day call center operations with outsourced partners, including performance of call center service levels, staffing, customer satisfaction metrics and adherence to KPIs. The specialist will support iRobots North American warranty by providing logistics for parts, backorders and forecasting. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced technology environment, learn about operations and the customer experience.
Essential Functions/Job Duties
- Respond to customer technical support needs escalated by the call centers in North America.
- Manage daily workflow, cases and SLA of Tier 2 team.
- Identify, recreate and resolve escalated issues using existing guidelines and standardized tools or seeking additional help/guidance from the Product Organization as necessary.
- Manage all executive escalations.
- Assess and manage all escalated damage claims, as well as oversee the damage claim process within in the call centers.
- Gather specific problem information and document problems from the symptoms provided, troubleshooting steps taken and whether the problem was resolved.
- Proper utilization of CRM tools and systems.
- Document all troubleshooting steps for escalations and update as necessary in Knowledge Base.
- Process defective product returns as necessary and as required by QA.
- Manage the escalation flow to ensure contact centers have all information needed to follow-up with the customer
- Support all go to Market initiatives, new product launches and end of life activities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each escalation by maintaining service status, periodic reports and analysis with reference to escalations.
- Manage reports highlighting escalations issues and trends.
- Demonstrate customer relations skills and maintain a positive company image during all to interactions.
- Undergraduate degree or 3-5 years experience required.
- Must have a passion for helping others, for making things right in a customer facing environment, thrive in troubleshooting and solving operational and technical inquiries.
- The ideal candidate is a decisive, data driven, action-oriented individual who takes ownership of open issue and can communicate successfully with key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Experience in Technical Support, troubleshooting, triaging technical issues, supply chain and forecasting.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, research and find answers to consumer questions.
- Experienced in set-up, installation, Networks & PC Windows XP.
- Will also have an affinity and passion for new technology, wireless digital consumer products, all things electronic.
- Self-starter, able to work with robots, curious about technology and passionate about the customer.
- Detail orientation, strong communication skills and operational acumen are required.