Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The CRM Administrator will help the company scale effectively by helping build and implement new functionality in our CRM and related applications to support our evolving business processes. We are looking for a highly driven and organized problem solver with a deep knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform, related applications and enterprise business processes. Strong business acumen, project management, and problem solving skills will be key for this role. You will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, implement, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to Cedars business.
This is a role that requires tight partner management and high throughput. Given our fast growing business, the ideal candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the CRM Manager and stakeholders to establish requirements, document, develop, test, and implement various business processes on the Salesforce.com platform and/or 3rd party application(s)
- Assist the team to solve issues with the platform as they arise, and interact with users to help resolve questions
- Identify efficiencies with Salesforce.com and 3rd party app tools and take ownership to implement
- Must be able to own workload, work with minimal supervision, and collaborate with team to maintain and enhance a world class CRM application
- Assist in the development of training to drive adoption of business process and solutions
- Adopt a growth mindset, collaborating with team members and partners to convert vision into reality
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedars values of focusing on our vision, using good judgement, staying positive, and disallowing mediocrity
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in Salesforce.com administration or consultant role primarily on Sales Cloud
- Certified Salesforce Admin (ADM201)/Advanced Admin (ADM211) preferred
- Experience working across multiple departments to improve business processes with relation to Salesforce.com
- Configuration of 3rd party apps, platforms and integrations (Groove, Spekit, DocuSign, Quip etc)
- Strong business, technical, and analytical skills/experience are required to be effective in this position. Previous Business Analysis, Sales Ops, and/or Project Management experience a plus
- Self-starter who is detail oriented, organized, and effective, who can work with minimal supervision
- Has experience documenting and presenting solutions to the team and the business
- Ability to communicate and work with all different business units across the organization and at all levels.
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Excellent listening and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Excited about Cedars mission of improving the healthcare finance experience
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth healthcare technology company
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions! Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, retirement benefits, and employer-paid healthcare
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the CRM Associate role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.