Creative - Video Editing Co-op
January 10th, 2022 - June 24th, 2022
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION: WAYFAIR CO-OP PRIORITY DEADLINE OCTOBER 1st. All candidates who apply on or before October 1st will be reviewed and prioritized for interviews. After the priority period, we will continue the interview process for any remaining roles that have not been filled.
What You'll Do:
- Intake footage from shoots and prep projects for editing work
- Work with footage/assets to create compelling, effective marketing videos and content
- Communicate effectively with team members and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with creative directors, graphic designers, and producers to execute goals of the team
- Ability to incorporate feedback in your workflow process
What You'll Need:
- Portfolio or examples of relevant work.
- Previous experience video editing
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro or comparable non-linear editor
- Familiarity with After Effects and keyframe animation is a plus
- Good understanding of technology pertaining to video editing and visual effects
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Must be able to work well with deadlines and pivot quickly
- Passionate about the editing field and displays a drive to learn about the brands as well as new technologies/programs
- Takes initiative and is creative/innovative in solving problems
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.