Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come be a part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. Joining Facebooks Creative Shop means that youre going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that Facebook can and will play in the future of marketing.
As the Creative Strategy Lead for Global Clients, you will own the strategic excellence and operational rigor of the bi-annual planning process across multiple high profile global clients. Youll expand our creative opportunities via your client understanding, industry expertise, and ability to prioritize across regions. Together with Creative Leads on the team, you will envision creative excellence for each client at a global scale, that ultimately contribute to the growth of our clients businesses.
You are a connector across regions, teams and industries surfacing unique global opportunities and scaling great work or systems globally. Youll lead global clients creative learning agenda and rally a global team to execute against this learning mindset. You are perpetually curious and are willing to try things that you/we don't already know. Be an instrumental and fearless partner to investigate, understand, explore and deliver new cultural partnerships, tools and creative approaches. Aimed to deepen collective global experiments and evolve new ways of working.
You are curious about peoples behaviors, culture, and communities that exists on and off platform. Youll lead a vision for how global clients can leverage data to uncover insights and meaningfully impact creative work. You will be a key partner for regional Creative Shop teams, Creative Systems team, marketing team, sales teams, and product teams. In a timely and strategic manner, balance product plans and opportunities to build creatively across our family of apps.
- Scale great work and proven frameworks globally
- Lead and represent CS in global account planning and big bets initiatives. Define the value Creative Shop can add in these processes
- Carve out white spaces and experiment with creative territories that we don't already know
- Own the experimentation strategy and goals on how we investigate and deliver quality, innovative work
- Hands-on use of tools & third party research to generate insights around specific client briefs
- Build synergy and own the relationships amongst internal partners on each specific track of creative work
- Drive the communications and transparency to fully engage all Creative Strategy in-region leaders
- Provide on-going proactive updates to executive leaders on progress regularly
- Track the overall progress and quality of the work/client behavior produced
More Jobs From