Perch is creating the next generation Consumer Products company by becoming the first technology-based scale operator of top eCommerce microbrands. Microbrands selling through marketplaces like Amazon are already transforming global retail - Amazons 3rd party marketplace alone was $300B in 2020. Perch is disrupting and accelerating this space by acquiring great brands and making them even better. We look for successful, profitable businesses that sell top-ranked products with differentiated customer feedback. The Perch platform integrates those businesses into a scale operating company and accelerates the products to the next level of sales and profitability. We are a key resource for entrepreneurs who want liquidity and a key partner for Amazon and other retail channels by offering exceptional products, great customer service, and great value.
The Creative Program Manager of Brand Optimization will be part of the Creative Team, partnering with the Senior Creative Manager to build and manage a streamlined, high-velocity and multi-faceted creative production design team and processes to support. Core responsibilities will include:
- Own creative production workflow roadmap: Field, prioritize and drive creative initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders, competing deadlines, and many moving parts
- Hold stakeholders accountable: Provide leadership and creative perspective to guide stakeholders to decisions in ambiguous and urgent situations of timeline, budget or capabilities. When necessary, serve as a liaison between stakeholders and creative to mediate feedback while keeping the design team on track with deliverables.
- Lead development and oversight of creative processes: Establish repeatable processes that coordinate work across multiple teams and apply continuous improvement methodologies to analyze and understand existing processes and workflows
- Govern creative procedures and protocols: Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establish clear next steps and owners while resolving roadblocks that impede progress, identifying risks, and escalating issues to design leaders and stakeholders
- Ad hoc strategic projects to support the creative needs of business
- Be additive to our culture of challenging the status quo and having a low ego
We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, hardworking, and has a bias to action to join our team. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a focus on streamlining processes and a proven track-record as a creative, collaborative problem solver. Additional job requirements include:
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience as a Program Manager, Project Manager, Producer, or similar role for a design or creative production team
- Experience developing cross-functional programs with partner teams such as Product, Brand, Marketing, Engineering, & Analytics
- Proven ability to synthesize disparate information and analyses effectively into clear recommendations to drive impact and forward-thinking strategy
- Engaged by a highly productive and cross-functional environment in which you can influence and produce tangible results and a passion for improving the customer journey
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Excited about driving value to the business through process improvement
- Bring a lot of enthusiasm to the job each day!
Perch is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in Boston. Perch acquires and develops great eCommerce brands. We are backed by amazing investors (SoftBank, Spark Capital, Tectonic Ventures, and Boston Seed). Our team has deep expertise in eCommerce, technology, and M&A. We are disrupting one of the largest and most exciting spaces of eCommerce and are building an industry-shaping platform. Our aim is to have a workplace and company that positively impacts the lives of others, including our employees, their families, the entrepreneurs and vendors we work with, and our end customers.
Perch is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.