Perch is creating the next generation Consumer Products company by becoming the first technology-based scale operator of top eCommerce microbrands. Microbrands selling through marketplaces like Amazon are already transforming global retail - Amazons 3rd party marketplace alone was $300B in 2020. Perch is disrupting and accelerating this space by acquiring great brands and making them even better. We look for successful, profitable businesses that sell top-ranked products with differentiated customer feedback. The Perch platform integrates those businesses into a scale operating company and accelerates the products to the next level of sales and profitability. We are a key resource for entrepreneurs who want liquidity and a key partner for Amazon and other retail channels by offering exceptional products, great customer service, and great value.
The Creative Program Manager of Brand Integrations will be part of the Creative Team, overseeing two key areas of focus; a) transitioning creative assets of newly acquired brands into the Perch brand portfolio, and b) management of use and build-out of functionality of our DAM in partnership with the Tech team. Core responsibilities will include:
- Own the roadmap for creative integrations: Oversee the creative integrations calendar and partner with Deal GMs to organize all seller assets upon acquisition, so we can quickly address business-critical creative needs and brand optimization efforts
- Ensure accuracy, clarity and compliance of creative assets: Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, standards, workflows and tools that keep the team nimble as the volume of assets needing compliance and adherence with terms of service fluctuate
- Distribute and manage project workload: Coordinate and lead all internal and external project communications keeping all team members apprised of project status, requirements, impediments, and potential risks and/or trade-offs.
- Manage creative use and engagement with DAM: Partner with the tech team and cross-functional stakeholders to define and document guiding principles, metadata and taxonomy guidelines, establish periodic data verification review processes to ensure data accuracy and to support easy and consistent search and delivery of assets
- Ad hoc strategic projects to support the creative needs of business
- Be additive to our culture of challenging the status quo and having a low ego
We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, hardworking, and has a bias to action to join our team. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a focus on streamlining processes and a proven track-record as a creative, collaborative problem solver. Additional job requirements include:
- 5-8 years of Program Management experience partnering effectively with geographically dispersed teams
- 2-3 years of experience managing an enterprise content management or digital asset management system for a large client or company
- Proven ability to synthesize disparate information and analyses effectively into clear recommendations to drive impact and forward-thinking strategy
- Engaged by a highly productive and cross-functional environment in which you can influence and produce tangible results and a passion for improving the customer journey
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent relationship building skills and a strong sense of curiosity
- Excited about driving value to the business through process improvement
- Bring a lot of enthusiasm to the job each day!
Perch is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in Boston. Perch acquires and develops great eCommerce brands. We are backed by amazing investors (SoftBank, Spark Capital, Tectonic Ventures, and Boston Seed). Our team has deep expertise in eCommerce, technology, and M&A. We are disrupting one of the largest and most exciting spaces of eCommerce and are building an industry-shaping platform. Our aim is to have a workplace and company that positively impacts the lives of others, including our employees, their families, the entrepreneurs and vendors we work with, and our end customers.
Perch is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.