January 9, 2023 - June 23, 2023
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION: WAYFAIR CO-OP PRIORITY DEADLINE October 1, 2022. All candidates who apply on or before PRIORITY DEADLINE will be reviewed and prioritized for interviews. After the priority period, we will continue the interview process for any remaining roles that have not been filled.
Wayfair is home to one of the retail industrys largest in-house creative agencies. The Creative Group is a world class team comprised of many disciplines designers, copywriters, stylists, editors, cinematographers, directors, producers and more.
Digital Marketing: Our work fuels all forms of onsite and offsite marketing and communication with our consumers from our social, email, media and website channels.
What You'll Do:
- Support marketing initiatives by producing creative assets for social, email, media and website in close collaboration with designers and copywriters
- Create and communicate weekly / daily project updates and task lists to creative team members
What You'll Need:
- Currently pursuing Bachelors degree
- Available to work January 9, 2023 - June 23, 2023
- Able to commit to working 40 hours/week (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)
- Technical proficiency in graphic design, photography, graphic rendering, or an equivalent skillset
- Proficient on MAC OS and Adobe Creative Suite Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Obsessive about organization
- High degree of comfort with change
- Familiarity with Wayfair brands
- Enthusiasm for home furnishings and e-commerce
- Great attitude and a sense of humor
- Experience with Sketch a plus
- Experience working with, or on a Creative team is also a plus!
- Must submit a link to a portfolio site or a sample of your work to be considered.
Wayfair Co-op Program Overview
Based in Wayfairs Boston headquarters, Our co-op program is a six-month, full-time, paid program that runs twice annually in January to June and July to December Through the co-op program, students have the opportunity to gain impactful professional experience in their major or career field of interest by fully integrating with Wayfair business units. While the majority of Wayfair co-ops join directly from an academic program, some co-ops join us from varying professional and academic backgrounds seeking a six-month professional experience. In addition to exciting project work, Wayfair co-ops have the opportunity to build their professional networks, take advantage of training offerings, and attend social events throughout the program.
An Important Note about Wayfair's In-Office Policy:
All Boston-based interns, co-ops, and corporate employees will be in office in a hybrid capacity. Employees will work in the office on designated days, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and work remotely the other 2 days of the week. We are continuing to monitor the evolving COVID-19 pandemic in partnership with state and local governments.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at [email protected]. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at [email protected].