Creative - Design Co-op
January 10th, 2022 - June 24th, 2022
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION: WAYFAIR CO-OP PRIORITY DEADLINE OCTOBER 1st. All candidates who apply on or before October 1st will be reviewed and prioritized for interviews. After the priority period, we will continue the interview process for any remaining roles that have not been filled.
Wayfair is home to one of the retail industrys largest in-house creative agencies. The Creative Group is a world class team comprised of many disciplines designers, copywriters, stylists, editors, cinematographers, directors, producers and more. Our work fuels all forms of onsite and offsite marketing and communication with our consumers from TV to online video to social, email, direct mail and more.
What You'll Do:
- Support marketing initiatives by producing creative assets for email, landing experiences and print collateral in close collaboration with designers and copywriters
- Perform reviews, analysis, and cataloging of lifestyle photography and logos; sort, add tags and metadata to images in a Digital Asset Management Tool
- Create and communicate weekly / daily project updates and task lists to creative team members
- Maintain internal documentation of lifestyle photography, suppliers and various project streams
What You'll Need:
- Currently enrolled in a design program or related area of study
- Technical proficiency in graphic design, photography, graphic rendering, or an equivalent skillset
- Proficient on MAC OS and Adobe Creative Suite Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Obsessive about organization
- High degree of comfort with change
- Familiarity with Wayfair brands
- Enthusiasm for home furnishings and e-commerce
- Great attitude and a sense of humor
- Experience working with, or on a Creative team is a plus!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.