Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals in a that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, lets talk. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
Thrasio is looking for key costing professionals to be part of the Finance & Accounting team. This role will be pivotal to manage the costing for the current portfolio of products, newly acquired brands, and new cost reduction initiatives. Also, this role, will provide oversight to the inventory measurement 3rd Party Locations. Other responsibilities include:
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as purchases, freight, and Duties
- Monitor Costing Layers in NetSuite
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing product costs and recommending changes
- Monitor and report cost variances (vs. standard costs) with proper recommendation
- Reconcile quarterly physical inventory
- Measure physical inventory of acquired companies
What You Bring to the Party
- Degree in Accounting or Business
- 1-5 years of operations experience preferably in a industrial, manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, organization and multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Inventory knowledge preferred
- Adequate computer skills (Outlook, Excel and Word) required
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications; familiarity with an accounting system such as NetSuite a plus.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP or IFRS
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From