Senior Corporate Security Engineer
Wayfair is the online leader for home furnishings and decor. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a large selection across home furnishings, dcor, home improvement, housewares and more. We plan on complementing our already fantastic digital customer experience with a network of physical stores that give our customers an entirely new way to shop, and we are assembling the team now to make that happen.
As a senior engineer within our Enterprise Cybersecurity team you and your team will partner with growing physical retail, supply chain technology and business teams to secure the processes and technology used by Wayfair's supply chain and warehouses as well as our entry into physical retail.
Join us as an early member of the team and help us secure this exciting area for Wayfair!
Youll make an impact if you:
- Have a enthusiasm and passion for security and technology
- Are a fast learner and have desire to grow
- Encourage others to grow and be curious
- Are self-driven and motivated to work in a results-driven agile environment
- A preference and ability to automate repetitive or time intensive tasks
- Enjoy taking ownership and delivering on commitment
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What Youll Do:
- Be a senior resource for the enterprise cybersecurity physical retail team
- Building upon the security strategy and owning roadmap and delivery of projects against that roadmap
- Balancing usability and flexibility for our customers and employees against the security benefits
- Hardening endpoints while improving employee productivity
- Implementing our zero trust strategy in the physical retail and supply chain spaces, while maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements, such as PCI
What Youll Need:
- Previous experience at an online and brick and mortar retailer
- Experience working in the PCI DSS Framework and the ability to partner with our Risk and Compliance team on compliance requirements
- Strong knowledge of standards/frameworks (NIST, ISO, CIS Critical Security Controls, etc.).
- Strong knowledge in enterprise cybersecurity domains, including: network architecture, operating system security, encryption and key management, anti-malware, identity and access management, vulnerability management, and security monitoring
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.