ZoomInfo is looking for a Corporate Securities Counsel to join our Legal team. In this role, you will support ZoomInfo's finance team with federal securities filings with the SEC, as well as investments and complex corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and strategic investments. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent judgment who is able to prioritize multiple competing responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Prepare the companys SEC filings, including periodic reports, current reports, proxy statements, securities offerings, and other related filings;
- Advise the company in the areas of public disclosures, corporate governance and policies, oversight, executive compensation, and other public company obligations and best practices;
- Advise the company and internal stakeholders regarding external communications, including those related to earnings releases, press releases, and investor presentations;
- Monitoring equity transfers and doing Sec 16 filings
- Providing support for general corporate and securities law matters and projects; supporting corporate financing transactions.
- Responsible for a full range of equity and asset acquisitions, mergers and other sophisticated transactions.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating merger agreements, stock purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, letters of intent and related agreements
- Provide support in large complex transactions, including drafting and negotiation of NDAs, definitive agreements, and other ancillary documents in mergers and acquisitions.
- Work collaboratively across the organization, including with senior executives, to build consensus and drive projects to completion.
- 6-10 years of corporate law experience advising public company clients.
- Prior in-house experience a plus.
- Technical and substantive expertise in securities law and corporate governance; and
- Experience implementing and maintaining public company reporting processes and procedures.
- Substantive legal experience working for a high-growth business, equity financings, securities, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate counseling.
- Excellent judgment, communication (verbal and written), organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across multiple groups and functions.
- Excellent negotiation skills and a great attention to detail.