Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
The Finance team is responsible for providing data-driven insights to inform financial, strategic and operational decision-making across the company. Were seeking an Associate who will support broad initiatives across corporate strategy and planning, capital markets, investor relations, and strategic projects. This is a high-impact role that will offer substantial senior leadership exposure and the opportunity to drive long-term shareholder value at a hyper-growth startup.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Support strategic decision-making through deep analysis, with a focus on capital allocation and company-wide planning
- Build sophisticated financial models and synthesize outputs into concise presentations to drive executive and board decision making processes
- Help drive equity and debt fundraising processes from end-to-end
- Drive strategic initiatives through a combination of business partnering, analytical insight, and project management
- Collaborate across all levels of the organization by developing a deep understanding of Ribbons business model, including product and market strategies, competitive context, and internal processes
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years of experience in investment banking, private equity or venture capital
- Expert Excel skills; extensive experience building three-statement financial models and analyzing large data sets
- Effective communication skills; ability to distill complex analyses into structured outputs and present to all levels of management
- Highly organized, independent, and self-motivated
- Ability to think creatively and critically, and thrive in a dynamic and often ambiguous work environment
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Residential Real Estate experience
- Startup and/or Fintech experience
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.