Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are looking for a driven corporate development associate or senior associate to help us accelerate our growth through mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships. Reporting to the SVP, Corporate Development this person will be an integral player in how we execute our corporate strategy, youll help evaluate and recommend how we accelerate growth via build vs. buy trade offs. You will analyze Thrasios strategic landscape, gather industry intelligence, and source, evaluate, negotiate and execute potential transactions as a key driver of growth.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting Thrasios growth through M&A, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships
- Identifying, assessing and executing inorganic growth opportunities across existing and new channels, markets and spaces
- Building financial models as it relates to deal analysis and completion
- Leading cross-functional deal teams, leading deal evaluations, working closely with Legal on deal structuring, negotiation, and due diligence, and leading integration efforts for acquisitions
- Negotiating and structuring complex partnerships that provide the opportunity for strategic investment or eventual acquisition
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of emerging trends and industry dynamics, serving as an advisor to internal stakeholders for insight on strategies/tactics to ensure competitive advantages
What You Bring to the Party:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, management consulting, strategy and/or in-house on a corporate development team
- Highly motivated, combining exceptional strategic thinking, superior executive communication skills, project management, managerial experience, good business judgement, and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem-solving orientation with exceptional ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to distill complex analyses into executive-level insights and recommendations
- Significant experience in leading cross-functional teams to execute all aspects of transactions including direct experience in M&A financial modeling, diligence, negotiation, execution, and integration
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.