Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to support its Monetization Communications team, specifically focused on Small Business. The successful candidate has a passion for small businesses and how our services can help those entrepreneurs start a business, grow their existing business and hire or employ their team. In addition, the candidate will have deep experience in media relations with experience developing and executing high-profile communication initiatives that work with local organizations, governments and news organizations across the US. The candidate will also have experience dealing with high-profile individuals and US advocacy and trade organizations.
This is a full-time position based in our New York office.
- Develop strategies and own day-to-day execution for global public relations programs related to small businesses and economic impact
- Develop and executive programs that support small businesses in the US through working with local organizations and policy makers
- Work directly with small businesses and their advocacy groups
- Bring your strong media relationships to bear to support our efforts to raise awareness for our training and advocacy programs aimed at small businesses
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company
- Work with external audiences to education people about our business and advertising products, including but not limited to people, analysts, influencers
- Support and manage the creation of press materials and customer/partner reference programs in key countries globally
- Organize press briefings, media sessions, and events
- Prepare briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople
More Jobs From