We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Corporate Communications Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of internal communications, and when those stories are appropriate, communicate them externally as well. The role will also be responsible for creating company-wide memos and articles, developing an internal employee communications calendar that includes all annual events, and partnering with the Director Communications and the Chief People Officer to manage company initiatives and create consistent messaging. The Corp Comms Manager will sit within the communications team that is made up of Public Relations, Social and Corporate Communication disciplines. The group works together to brainstorm and create compelling content that will stretch across channels. The ideal candidate has proven success in collaborating with business partners, developing and implementing communication plans, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and project and program management skills.
What You'll Do
- Develop and drive an Internal and external communications strategy that is consistent with SimpliSafes global strategy, organizational needs, and overall business goals.
- Supporting the delivery of a range of communications assisting with key message preparation, writing and editing content and making effective use of a range of channels.
- Project management and support on key leadership communications activities.
- Support the planning and execution of events that increase engagement with leaders and colleagues, such as town halls, company events, etc..
- Liaise with stakeholders from across the business, including the leadership team.
- Collate, share and act upon feedback from employees, internal communication measurement and best practice to improve future activity.
What You'll Bring
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- 5- 8 years of experience in corporate communications, with a specific focus on internal communications
- Experience of working in global organizations developing and implementing employee communication campaigns
- Good track record of creating communications strategy and plans to improve the employee experience in global organizations going through major change.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience of working with a broad range of external media to successfully deliver campaigns and positively manage reputational issues
- Sound judgement - knowing when to escalate and when to deal with an issue directly
- Experience of planning and tactical delivery of communications events and schedules
- A strong team player who is used to working collaboratively
- Energy, commitment and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High degree of integrity, ability to work on confidential materials, resilience and positivity in a business that is undergoing significant change
What We Offer
Why Work for SimpliSafe:
- Competitive benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical/Vision/Dental
- Employee appreciation events
- On-Site fitness center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
- Great location with commuter benefits
More Jobs From