Office Tour Photos
A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
About this role:
Devoted Health is looking for a contract copywriter to develop content for our brand, marketing, and member materials. As a contract copywriter on the marketing team, youll bring a clear, friendly voice to complex healthcare information and create jargon-free materials our prospects and members can actually understand.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in crafting consumer-friendly marketing materials and/or plain language content. Theyre equally skilled at writing short texts as they are writing emails, direct mail pieces, and member letters. Theyre a self-starter that can run with assignments and seamlessly partner with stakeholders such as marketers, designers, healthcare partners, and compliance/legal teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Crafting crisp, concise, memorable consumer-facing copy that both drives prospects to pick up the phone and call us
- Developing strong and engaging content to improve overall member experience
- Editing and streamlining the content for emails, newsletters, and more
- Brainstorming and partnering closely with design to bring content to life
- Collaborating with in-house subject matter experts
- Working closely with our compliance team to ensure were adhering to rules and regulations
Desired skills and experience:
- 2-4 years of copywriting experience across different marketing channels
- Creative problem-solver, capable of considering the big picture while tackling the nitty gritty
- Self-starter comfortable working independently and with a team
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Familiar with using a style guide (AP Stylebook, in-house, etc.)
- Plain language experience a plus
- Copyediting and editing skills also a plus
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From