Office Tour Photos
A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
About this role:
Devoted Health is looking for a contract proofreader to join our small, but mighty marketing creative team.
As the contract proofreader, youll be responsible for proofreading and copyediting our marketing materials and healthcare benefit information for clarity and accuracy. That means, youll be reviewing plain-language marketing materials against regulatory models/sources of truth and confirming alignment/compliance. Youll also be expected to line edit member- and prospect-facing materials for grammatical accuracy and help out on other projects as needed.
The ideal candidate has experience in healthcare copyediting or proofreading, or similar experience proofreading complex legal or financial documents. Theyre a self-starter whos comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can seamlessly partner with stakeholders, including writers, designers, marketing managers, and compliance/legal teams.
- Line edit and proofread marketing materials, checking for formatting inconsistencies, grammatical accuracy, and spelling errors
- Confirm that health plan benefit information in marketing materials matches source of truth documentation (premiums, copays, coinsurance, etc)
- Review regulatory plan materials against Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) model documents for alignment
- Ensure the correct disclaimer language from Medicare Marketing and Communications Guidelines is applied in all marketing materials
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong command of English grammar
- 2-4 years of copyediting experience across different marketing channels
- Healthcare / plan experience desired
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter comfortable working independently and with a team
- Experience using a style guide (house or AP Stylebook preferred)
- Medicare Advantage health plan experience a plus (And knowledge of the Medicare Marketing and Communications Guidelines)
- Spanish proofreading/copyediting experience a plus
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From