Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
As a part of the Supply Chain Ops team, the Specialist, Fulfillment Operations will work with our fulfillment and transportation partners to support our hyper-growth trajectory needs. This role focuses daily on driving operational excellence in cost, speed, and service. They will take part in internal and external projects that impact our omnichannel distribution network. This role will also create and monitor reports to manage the day-to-day fulfillment operations activities while offering visibility across internal stakeholders. They must have the ability to communicate efficiently with our global partners and demonstrate top-tier organizational skills.
- Execute the fulfillment and transportation strategy (costs, service levels, space, transportation partner, etc.) and drive strategic cost improvement and operational excellence across fulfillment operations
- Coordinate daily processes with attention to detail through tracking, reporting, and dashboards troubleshoot problem shipments and track orders with 100% accuracy. Proactively identify and implement opportunities for process improvement.
- Manage transactions daily in different systems, including but not limited to: G-suite, WMS, NetSuite, Excel, Amazon Seller Central, etc.
- Engage fulfillment partners and monitor through to completion: pickup requests, cycle counts, repacking, relabeling, rerouting, and other related projects and tasks as required.
What you bring to the party:
- BS Degree or equivalent in supply chain, logistics, engineering, economics, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in warehouse management, distribution, or fulfillment, focusing on 3rd party vendor management. CPG experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems and supply chain software preferred.
- Ability to execute, influence, and drive decisions with 3rd parties.
- Hungry to learn and love seeking out new problems to analyze methodically.
- A confident voice in stressful situations. Demonstrated excellent business writing and communication skills.
- Self-directed and focused on finding resourceful ways to deliver on projects and tasks consistently.
- Passion for excellence Thrives in fast-paced environments Exceptionally poised under pressure.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.