Office Tour Photos
We are seeking an experienced Conversion Optimization Manager to join our marketing team. As a Conversion Optimization Manager at our company, you will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel.
A Conversion Rate Optimization Manager will utilize their understanding of Analytics, UX, and A/B testing to maximize our conversion rates. This individual will spend time working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong digital marketing background (specifically CRO/Analytics expertise), superior communication skills, and a strong desire to learn and grow. Demonstrated, successful optimization testing experience is required.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, optimizing our conversion paths
- Use data-driven insights to propose and design future tests.
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, in order to optimize each conversion path
- Configure goals, triggers, tracking snippets etc. Using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, as well as CRO tools like Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc.
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Develop benchmark reports and dashboard that empower Marketing and Sales stakeholders to monitor and analyze the progress of their programs.
- Contribute to website development with a highly technical approach around analytics and testing strategy.
- Partner closely with design, digital and demand generation team to test and improve content, creative, copy and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization.
- Design and manage processes for measuring the business impact of marketing campaigns and tactics, and advise on campaign best practices.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 2+ years experience in an online optimization testing role, leveraging industry tools such as Optimizely or similar.
- Proven analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and command of inbound marketing tactics
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to effectively communicate test results, insights, and recommendations to internal teams.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Capability to manage multiple projects, communicate progress against milestones clearly and concisely as well as navigate ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate across all aspects of the business (marketing, technology and creative teams).
- Ability to express ideas or concepts clearly both verbally via presentations and in writing.
- Proven experience in quantitative & qualitative analysis to justify proposed actions.
- Must be able to interpret performance reporting and recommend actionable next steps to leadership.
- Experience with the latest marketing technologies (e.g. analytics platform, testing and optimization tools, marketing automation).
- Strong acumen with web and marketing operations tools as well as project management systems.
Bonus Points If You:
- Have some experience with web development (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Have a background in web design.
- Worked within Free Trial model.
- QCd tests in your previous role.
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
More Jobs From