Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the worlds leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Marketo, Okta, Outreach, Ellie Mae, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia.
About the role/ About the team
We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and everyone who works at Drift has a part in driving customer success. The goal of the Professional Services Team is to ensure our customers launch Drift successfully, adopt it into their organization, and achieve the results and value they want in partnership with the Customer Success team. We are currently looking to grow our team of Conversational Marketing Specialists to support the client onboarding process and deliver optimization engagements to ensure customers realize the full potential of their Drift investment.
What youll be doing on the team:
- Support the onboarding of new Drift customers to deploy their Conversational Marketing strategy including configuration, training, go-live support, and optimization.
- Partner closely with our Customer Success Managers to solidify and execute client deployment strategy based on customer goals and KPIs.
- Monitor new client performance and address any open issues to ensure timely resolution and great customer experience.
- Work directly with customers and partners to create and optimize Drift chat workflows for customers with a paid professional services package.
- Partner with customers and Customer Success Managers to understand the language they use to market and sell their product, and adopt and evolve this messaging for use in Drift chat workflows.
- Develop a solid understanding of your customers marketing and sales tech stack, including the information that flows through it to be pushed into and pulled out of Drift to drive accurate attribution.
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to influence new product features and functionality based on customer feedback.
In one month you'll
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, our leadership principles, how we communicate and do work, as well as our goals for the future.
- Experience in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the customer lifecycle, with emphasis on post-sale onboarding and success processes.
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players on the customer team.
- Shadow colleagues and learn best practices for what make Drift Customers successful.
- Deliver customer onboarding and bot optimization calls.
- Begin to be fully responsible for your very own portfolio of customers and for running calls independently!
By month 3 you'll
- Continue to master your knowledge of Drift product, have a deep understanding of Conversational Marketing, and become a bot-building expert.
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide the best in class sales process.
- Work with your customers daily, delivering value and helping them achieve their goals.
- Should be meeting your business goals and customer KPIs.
By month 6 you'll
- Consistently deliver value to customers through building and optimizing playbooks.
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices.
- Consistently meet or exceed your professional services goals.
- Support complex paid services engagements for our largest customers.
- Work with your manager to identify a plan for continued growth.
- Bring your thinking, strategy, and ideas to the team to advance our creative culture and vision for the future.
About you and what type of skills youll need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in onboarding, implementation or Customer Success experience within the technology space (MarTech preferred)
- Willingness to experiment even if something doesn't work, be prepared to learn from your failures
- Ability to work across teams including marketing, sales, IT and operations
- Quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and organize workload
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Bonus: Certified in Conversational Marketing
- Bonus: Experience with a company practicing account-based marketing
- Bonus: Knowledge of demand generation funnels and tactics used at each stage within the funnel
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
More Jobs From