Quality isnt just a goal. Its the whole point.
Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where every company is now a software company is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. Thats why its our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed especially when its needed most. And were looking for people to join us.
Smartbear is looking for a Contracts Manager to join our legal team. This role will be a key team member of the legal organization and will be responsible for managing and coordinating the full contracts lifecycle. If you enjoy contracts and a fast paced, fun organization, you should consider applying for this position at Smartbear.
- Manage and coordinate the full contracts lifecycle including contracts management, contract request, contract initiation, contract review, approval, routing, and storage and record keeping, in a high-volume environment with quick turnaround times and SLAs.
- Draft, review, negotiate, and finalize commercial Software Licensing Agreements (both SaaS and On-Premise), Non-Disclosure Agreements, and Vendor Agreements with leading companies across numerous industries.
- Provide concise and timely legal advice to business stakeholders.
- Maintain, organize, and update the central contract repository and provide appropriate reporting.
- Route contracts for signature leveraging DocuSign.
- Answer Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and update and enhance contracts playbook.
- Assist with Corporate documentation (e.g. minutes, resolutions, filings, etc.).
- Serve as point of contact for sales team regarding contractual questions.
- Process purchase orders and invoices of law firms and legal vendors.
- Five or more years full cycle (drafting, reviewing and negotiating software license agreements);
- Contracts experience handling a high volume of software license and vendor agreement with short turnaround time for a technology company.
- Highly organized and detail oriented as it relates to being responsible for a large contracts database for executed documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer services across cross functional teams and prioritize workload effectively.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited four-year institution
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use and will use. Whether its TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, theyre easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. Were used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever youre going, well help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.