This position will report to the Revenue Accounting Manager and will focus on reviewing contracts and contract modifications, billing adjustments and revenue analysis. This teammate will work closely with other internal departments, i.e. Accounts Receivable/Collections, Sales and Finance to ensure account adjustments are completed in a timely manner while delivering high value customer service.
- Analyze accounts and determine next appropriate action for account resolution
- Review revenue on contract modifications
- Assess sales orders and supporting documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Ensure inquiries from internal stakeholders are addressed promptly and professionally
- Assist in month end reconciliation activities
- Meet key contract billing metrics and work with team to improve results
- Accounting or Finance degree or equivalent accounting-related work experience preferred
- Two (2) years revenue cycle experience with an emphasis on accounts receivable processes required or industry expertise preferred
- Skills in Microsoft Suite (Word and Excel) with experience in Salesforce and ERP systems, i.e. NetSuite
- Familiarity with AS606 and SOX compliance requirements
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage large amounts of detailed data
- Analytical, detail oriented, and organized, with well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Experience with reading and interpreting contractual language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced work environment and thrives on challenges
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.