LeanIX is seeking a Content Writer with experience copywriting and creating content for B2B technology companies. We are especially interested in candidates who have written about enterprise architecture management, multi-cloud governance, DevOps, and related technologies.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable moving back and forth between describing the business challenges these technologies address and describing how these technologies work. Experience writing in a PR context from press releases to contributed articles is a definite plus.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Create well-written, engaging and relevant blog posts, articles, infographics, and ebooks on topics including cloud native technologies, enterprise architecture, IT business transformation, and industry trends
- Collaborate with our product marketing, design and social media teams to ensure that our content addresses the needs of prospects and customers and grabs their attention across channels
- Take our web and email copy up a notch to improve the web experience and drive conversions
- Combine creativity with a data-driven approach to develop new ideas to help the team plan, schedule and publish content on a regular basis
- Proof and edit both internal and external communications as needed
- Continually deepen your knowledge of our space, our perspective and our products
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 6 years+ experience writing about B2B technology and varying levels of complexity and granularity
- Demonstrated ability to write, edit, and proofread in B2B marketing and PR context
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Experience developing creative copy for marketing programs including email nurture campaigns and landing pages
- Proven track record working closely and collaborating with global cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with tools including HubSpot, Google Analytics, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Seismic, Adobe Premiere a plus
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 500+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHATS IN FOR YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer LeanIX celebrates diversity and is committed to and promoting an inclusive work environment. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.