What You’ll Be Doing
Whether it’s the homepage of a website, an upcoming email campaign and subject lines, or a long-form piece of downloadable content, the Content Strategist will be a go-to team member for capturing the voices of our clients. Help us to expand our clients’ ability to drive and convert leads through relevant brand-boosting content.
This person will be responsible for bringing creativity, attention to detail and innovative ideas to each client project.
- Work directly with 829 Studios’ diverse client roster to develop and execute marketing initiatives across a variety of platforms.
- Coordinate with 829 Studios’ in-house design, development and marketing teams to provide broad strategic direction and ensure overall performance of client projects/campaigns.
- Conduct the necessary research to understand a client’s brand and voice.
- Produce content and direct content strategy for website copy and various marketing campaigns.
- Keep the client’s brand identity top-of-mind when writing content to always convey the right voice and messaging throughout each campaign.
- 2-5 years of professional writing experience — bonus points for agency experience
- Passion for writing and storytelling (writing samples a must)
- Experience assembling content initiatives from ideation through implementation
- An understanding of integrated digital marketing strategies and SEO best practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine curiosity and ability to actively participate in client interviews and meetings
- Enjoy juggling a variety of projects for clients with differing voices
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- HubSpot Inbound certification
- A working knowledge of Content Management Systems like WordPress