Who We Are: The Everyday Content Merchandising team aims to drive customer lifetime value through creating engaging everyday content across a host of communications (Email, SMS, Push, Site). Everyday content presents our customers with an increasingly personalized, ever-growing selection of our best products at the best prices, providing each customer an exciting reason to return to Wayfair for all things Home.
What Youll Do: The team creates appealing promotional and everyday content for all key major retail days as well as our Everyday promotional activities. Our goal is to fully automate the creation of highly personalized, promotional content, strategically placed on our website, which drives strong customer engagement. We want to continuously improve our approach to meet revenue and engagement targets by leveraging A/B tests, data analytics, and learnings from our counterparts in the EU. To achieve our goal, we work with many different stakeholders, spanning from Engineering to Brand Creative and Marketing teams.
- Lead the creation and prioritization of a robust roadmap and strategy for our everyday content focused on the highest ROI activities; actively manage and coach a team of high-performing direct reports
- Use data to understand customer behavior and design experiences and tests to match and understand customer's needs
- Work with a small team to consider how to drive increased personalization and content automation
- Regularly update reporting and discuss trends you're noticing with both the team and a host of cross-functional partners
- Actively look for opportunities to globalize or scale your work across stores, geos
- Relentlessly maintain high quality standards and hold your team accountable for results
- Contribute positively to Team and Wayfair culture
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing, customer-insights, or customer strategy role
- Ability to build trust and influence with senior stakeholders, translating customer needs into strategy
- Fluency in Excel/analyses and ability to quickly draw insights with data is required.
- Experience with database queries/SQL/Google Big Query/Looker is a plus
- A tenacious, entrepreneurial and ownership mindset
- An insatiable appetite to understand why something is the way it is (customer needs, backend data infrastructure, data science models, test results, etc.)
- Experience managing direct reports is a plus
- Crisp, clear, tailored communication and an affinity for socializing complexity with ease to a variety of audiences
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.