At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, get stuff done individually we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Chorus.ai, a ZoomInfo company, is looking for a talented Content Marketer who can deliver content that showcases thought leadership, generates awareness, and contributes to lead generation to help fuel Chorus phenomenal growth story. You will develop a deep understanding of our sales target audience, motivators, pain points, and personalities and use that to define and execute the content marketing strategy to deeply connect with our target audience i.e. Revenue organizations.
Were on the front-lines of a hot new category in tech (Conversation Intelligence), and were looking for someone to build on that momentum to make us the market leader. Were looking for someone who knows what exceptional content looks like, and is striving to beat it. This person will have aspirations to truly lead our content strategy and marketing initiatives. Our ideal Senior Content Marketing Manager is flexible, resourceful, collaborative, and excited to join us on our mission to make every interaction count.
This position reports to Chorus Director of Marketing Communications.
What Youll Do:
- Drive creation of a quarterly content marketing strategy. Define themes and determine the appropriate mix of top, middle, and bottom of funnel content in partnership with the Product Marketing and Demand Gen Teams.
- Intimately understand Chorus customer journey, key messages, target buyers, users, and influencers.
- Be an empathetic storyteller. Find the heart of the story, build enthusiasm, and motivate action through iconic campaigns.
- Expand content development across digital, social and traditional mediums and channels.
- Measure and drive SEO improvements through both technical and content strategies.
- Create and execute against an editorial calendar and goals that align with larger company and marketing objectives
- Produce and write original content of various types (e.g. thought leadership articles, blog posts, ebooks, website copy, email messaging, webinars, event presentations, ad copy, social copy, etc.).
- Edit, proofread, and improve content written by others to ensure materials meet key objectives.
- Work with PR, demand gen, sales and customer success to discover and test potentially lucrative content partnerships, syndication, and amplification opportunities.
- Manage internal and external resources, when needed, for content creation.
- Identify successes, failures, and areas of opportunity that can be addressed going ahead. Candid reflection and feedback is the fuel for growth.
What Youll Bring to the Table:
- 5-7+ years B2B content marketing experience, preferably at leading SaaS companies.
- Strong writing, visual communication and storytelling skills with a portfolio to match.
- BIG IDEAS. Youve got a strong ability to produce research and data-driven content ideas that make complex systems and processes clear, exciting, and catching.
- Demonstrated expertise of digital content, video production as well as other progressive mediums.
- Deep understanding of the B2B customer lifecycle and the types of content and campaigns needed at each phase of the funnel.
- Experience writing for a sales or marketing technology business is a plus.
- Proven track record of generating leads and pipeline via strategic content marketing initiatives.
- Experience with content marketing measurement tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush, Hotjar, etc.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools, video production/editing software, and other software that enables high end content creation.
- Experience repurposing content for different uses, formats, audiences, and platforms.
- A great sense of humor and social media presence are a great plus.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with sales, demand generation, and partners.
- An energetic team-based attitude. You are always willing and ready to jump in to help wherever you can.