As the Content Marketing Specialist at Markforged, you will help to build, manage, and grow our content marketing efforts. This role will work to communicate our mission of reinventing manufacturing today so our customers can build anything they can imagine tomorrow.
In this role, you will work within the Growth Marketing team to create content and then leverage it for a variety of campaigns and sales enablement initiatives. Responsibilities span from blog post writing to managing localization of content, with plenty of opportunities to work alongside the Product Marketing and Customer Marketing teams on long-form content.
- Create engaging content such as eBooks, webinar scripts, technical reports, and other long-form content aimed at increasing lead generation
- Write clear, compelling messaging with the Markforged brand voice, while driving the strategy for future content development
- Provide consistent messaging across multiple channels
- Work alongside other teams on technical content production
- Collaborate with a translation consultant to translate content into a variety of languages including German, Japanese, French, Italian, and others
- Own content/copy updates on the Markforged.com website
- Edit and proofread content as needed
- Lead Markforgeds blog strategy and publishing cadence
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- A bachelors degree in English, journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field
- 1-3 years of professional content strategy or copywriting experience for either B2C or B2B brands
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong writing and skills
- An understanding of the relationship between content production and demand generation
- A collaborative work style and the ability to think holistically understanding how design and content strategy work together to provide customers with a consistent end-to-end message
- Multi-tasking, time-management, leadership, and organizational skills
- A motivated, self-starter attitude with demonstrated ability to push independent and team projects to completion
Note: Please be able to provide 2-3+ samples of your content writing work or a portfolio showing your writing style. We are looking for examples that demonstrate your content strategy and thinking process. SUBMISSION IS NOT REQUIRED UPON APPLICATION