ezCater is the #1 online - and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $22 billion market. Our 2M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and Iconiq Capital, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you’ll run the day-to-day operations of the ezCater blog. Your creativity and organization will drive an editorial calendar full of stories and campaigns, and the project timelines that coordinate them all. You’ll bring our content strategy to life, managing the flow of content and accelerating our growth along the way. Come help drive new interest in and business for ezCater with the content you manage.
What You’ll Do:
- Accelerate our content performance. Measure performance against our content marketing goals, drive business outcomes, and execute testing across all content types and initiatives to optimize our performance. Use your learnings to capitalize on opportunities, and influence future content creation.
- Ensure strategy execution. While overseeing all content asset production, you will align individual assets and campaigns to our content strategy, goals, business objectives, and brand.
- Manage the flow of all content (articles, videos, infographics and future podcasts). Maintain the ezCater editorial calendar, managing the content workflow and publishing of all assets and campaigns, from timeline creation through delivery, while optimizing processes.
- Steer our editorial calendar. Partner with our Sr. Digital Editor to develop story arcs, rich content ideas, and pitches that drive our editorial calendar and campaigns. Then own setting and managing the deadlines, workflow, and timelines for each asset’s creation.
- Drive our sponsored content program. Assist in developing our sponsored content strategy and own its execution from ideation through content placement and measurement.
- Have 5+ years of marketing and content creation experience. Come with an eye for detail, and an ability to adapt and move quickly.
- Have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and manage projects with many parts.
- Be highly creative, but also process-driven. Be able to think about scale, and unafraid to use data to track and optimize performance and strategies.
- Show experience with managing editorial calendars, workflows, and recruiting freelance writers.
- Demonstrate SEO knowledge and experience managing content in WordPress.
- Be a team player with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Know how to “just figure things out” and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives.
- An interest or experience in the food and restaurant industry is a plus. Even better if you like catering.
What you’ll get from us:
Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, sane working hours, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.