We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to scale the growth of Tomorrow.ios brand and content across the enterprise market.
The successful candidate will understand and evangelize our mission of building a climate-resilient future through the power of weather intelligence.
This role will have the opportunity to own the content strategy for the Tomorrow brand, implement a measurable and repeatable promotion strategy at scale, and find new and innovative ways to engage our enterprise audience. Additionally, as the content lead for Tomorrow.io, you will focus on some of the most pressing topics impacting the planet, work with the most influential people directly involved, and benefit from Tomorrow.ios category creation momentum with weather intelligence.
What you'll do:
- Own our go-to-market content strategy across a number of core verticals as well as our overall brand content strategic narrative.
- Manage the Tomorrow.io content calendar across all verticals, creating high-value content for each of our core industries through blog posts, case studies, newsletters, and more.
- Follow day-to-day weather news and publish breaking stories with a B2B angle on a tight deadline, understanding how each of our audiences is impacted by the weather.
- Manage a team of talented freelance writers and carefully edit all content published on the B2B blog according to AP style.
- Produce content for the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel, effectively educating and engaging prospects on the value of weather intelligence.
- Promote new content organically on social media and optimize evergreen content for SEO performance.
- Own our brand tone, voice, and style, and enforce brand standards across the blog, social media, and more.
- Continuously measure and improve new and historical content performance using Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools.
- Work closely with the demand generation and product marketing team to effectively use content in paid ads, customer communications, and more.
- Test out potential new organic growth channels, such as podcasts or videos.
What it takes:
- 4+ years of content marketing experience
- A demonstrated track record of success increasing organic content reach across multiple channels
- Experience managing a team of freelance writers and ownership of a content calendar
- A meticulous eye for grammar
- Experience working with HubSpot, WordPress, and Canva
- Desire to work in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment with autonomy
- Competitive drive to win while maintaining respectful and positive working relationships with team members
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States lawfully must be provided
Boston preferred, but also accepting remote and based in the United States East Coast Time Zone for the right candidate.
Tomorrow.io is the worlds leading Weather Intelligence Platform. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency.
Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an one office environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.