All companies are software companies and they’re all moving to DevOps to stay competitive in their industries. Yet as they move to DevOps, they’re using decades-old tools and processes which just aren’t keeping up. At mabl, we’re helping those organizations ship higher quality software faster by building the worlds’ first Intelligent Testing Platform. Our customers include leading brands like Riot Games, Charles Schwab, ADP, and many others.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver (acquired by Google), a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform which is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised over $30M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify Partners.
What you’ll do:
This is a unique opportunity to join our marketing team of experts and bring your drive, curiosity, and enthusiasm to help this high-growth tech company reach its potential. The Content Marketing person’s responsibilities include:
- Define and execute a content marketing roadmap with themes and ideas, mediums, authors, and delivery timelines that support the business strategy.
- Managing and writing content for mabl resources - website, video scripts, assets, blog posts, presentations, customer success stories, etc.
- Recommend and write thought-leadership content for external blogs, contributed articles, earned media, forums and other channels.
- Organize and maintain the content library both internally and externally.
- Analyze results to understand engagement and inform content development decisions.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, with strong attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Industry experience: B2B software, QA, DevOps, CI/CD companies or products.
- Excellent writing and communication skills; journalism experience is a plus!
- Self-starter, highly motivated, eager to learn - excited to thrive at a fast-paced start-up.
- Ability to lead and own your functional area with confidence.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
What we offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to learn from a great team in an exciting market.
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience while growing personally and professionally.
- Great benefits - health, commuter, 401K, team outings, recognition programs.
- Competitive compensation packages.
If all this sounds like the role for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
More Jobs From