Content Design Lead
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativityalways in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What Youll Be Doing and the Impact Youll Make:
As a Content Design Lead youll be a part of Rightpoints Experience Practice. Youll collaborate with user researchers, interaction and visual designers, and other content professionals to define content programs that meet business and user objectives, shape how brands talk to their audiences, and oversee content processes from ideation to delivery for a variety of digital experiences. Youll evangelize the value that content brings to experience, and help colleagues and clients elevate their own work via your craft and consultation.
What Wed Love To See:
- 5 7 years of experience working in a Content Design or Content Strategy capacity
- Experience designing content programs that enable businesses to reach and engage audiences
- Experience defining brand voice and messaging frameworks that express value propositions and key points of differentiation for brands, products, and services
- Ability to oversee complex content delivery processes
- Familiarity with the structural and technical aspects of digital content, including metadata frameworks and controlled vocabularies
- Ability to partner with Business Designers to help shape and socialize client editorial capabilities
- Eagerness to collaborate, educate, and influence clients and colleagues to ensure we deliver high quality output in service of strategic outcomes
- Excellent presentation skills
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.