As a Content Associate, you join The Intelligence Services Operations team in its mission to provide the tools, processes, best-practice collateral, and the strategic and operational support that makes our team, and ultimately clients, successful.
The Content Associate will apply experience in writing and design to create compelling materials for our client base in order to drive understanding in the value of Recorded Future and adoption of our products and services. Success in this role requires the ability to think creatively, plan effectively, work cross-functionally, and produce great content across different mediums.
What you'll do as a Content Associate:
- Create and maintain a proactive content refresh cycle for client-facing materials
- Design engaging slide and collateral templates for use at scale
- Develop and maintain content for our Quarterly Business Review Program
- Develop specialized content needed for different geographical regions
- Produce informative collateral such as 1-pagers and brochures
- Collect feedback to inform final designs and improve adoption
- Liaise across teams to produce a weekly newsletter for department consumption
- Spearhead internal documentation efforts and reference materials
- Develop email template content for 1: Many communications
What you'll bring to the Content Associate role:
- 1-2 years in a communications or design role
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills both verbal and written, including the ability to explain complex concepts with simple language and images
- Experience with client-facing teams
- Experience working in technology and SaaS industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Writing, Communications, or a related area of study
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.