SimpliSafe is looking for an incredibly bright and self-motivated individual to join our Strategy team to work on consumer research projects from start to finish. If you geek out over cross cutting survey data in every direction to create actionable stories to answer the toughest questions, then we want to hear from you! We are all about data here, so this role has high impact and high visibility into the key strategic decisions the company is making (for example new product design decisions, pricing decisions, audience targeting decisions).
What youll do:
- Lead or assist on both quantitative and qualitative research projects from start to finish: write the survey or discussion guide, code the survey in Qualtrics,, cut and analyze the data, author reports, and share insights with other teams
- Partner cross functionally with leaders in Product, Design, and Marketing to design studies that answer their questions and deliver actionable insights back to them
- Continually seek to improve the research capabilities including new methodologies, processes, and tools
You are excited to join SimpliSafes collaborative, no-ego approach to getting work done. You are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in learning. Youre a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment
- BA/BS degree
- Quantitative consumer research experience either at a market research agency, consulting firm, or within a corporation
- Experience coding surveys in Qualtrics or a similar platform
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
Please do not apply to this role if you have no experience working with survey data.
More Jobs From