Do you love digging into why people act the way they do, and what it takes to change behavior? We are looking to put your curiosity to work on our Marketing Consumer Insights team. Our goal is to develop insights that enrich our go-to-market strategy and creative development as we build the SimpliSafe brand. In this role, you will be responsible for research both quant and qual that will influence our in-market creative, identify solutions to consumer pain points in the shopping journey across channels, and help optimize our website. Ultimately, you will serve as a strong champion and advocate for our consumer within the marketing team.
What youll do:
- Own the creation and execution of marketing related research projects, including developing hypotheses, designing studies, analyzing results and developing recommendations
- Perform a mix of quantitative and qualitative consumer research
- Drive testing to assess impact of new campaigns or in-market creative across media channels to provide insights to our creative team
- Partner cross functionally across Marketing, Product, Strategy, Operations, and Data Science to align your learning objectives, proposed methodology, and study recommendations
- Document and socialize consumer insights across the company, to ensure common understanding and help reinforce a culture of consumer-centricity
- Work collaboratively with other company researchers to share best practices and identify process improvements
- Focus externally on key industry trends and research best practices
What youll need:
- At least 5 years of quantitative and qualitative consumer research experience at a brand-driven marketing org, market research agency, or consulting firm
- Strong analytical skills to translate raw data into insights, and excellent communication skills to translate insights into a compelling, influential story
- A strong bias towards action, balancing quality of research with the desire to get insights quickly
- Track record of working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Comfortable presenting in front of large and executive audiences
- BA/BS degree, Masters degree (or equivalent) a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, You shouldnt have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and were growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our consumers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a no-ego, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company youd enjoy working for, wed love to hear from you!