Quil, the joint venture between Independence Health Group (Independence) and Comcast, is the digital health platform that offers personalized and interactive health journeys to consumers and their caregivers. Quil is committed to educating and engaging consumers, leading to better health experiences and better outcomes, at a lower cost. Quil serves patients, members, and their caregivers and partners with healthcare providers and health plans nationally. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with an additional office in New York City.
Visit our website to learn more: https://quilhealth.com
We are seeking a seasoned Consumer Engagement Digital Marketing Manager to evolve and lead our consumer engagement strategy at Quil. This role will report to the Head of Content and will be accountable for: 1) campaign strategy and management to drive engagement and retention of consumer users and 2) flawless execution of regulated communications.
- Manage all consumer engagement campaigns from initial concept to final send, adhering to all regulations governing communications within healthcare
- Create consumer email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Work with cross-functional teams to create personalized messages, copy, & variations of campaigns across segments to increase overall email engagement & end user loyalty to Quil
- Manage the implementation of the Braze platform and become the resident SME on how to leverage the platform to increase consumer segmentation, automation, and personalization - in Email, SMS/Texting Strategy & Push Notifications
- Continuously test welcome, onboarding, weekly and other targeted campaigns to help nurture consumers through their Quil journey(s)
- Optimize engagement, onsite experience, and conversion rates through the development of continuous A/B testing.
- Partner with Marketing, Content Editors and Designers to ensure cohesive execution of campaigns.
- Introduce communication mechanisms to keep all stakeholders aligned on prioritizations of engagement activities.
- Ensure use of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style in line with Quil Brand and Style guidelines
- Identify gaps in consumer retention and engagement initiatives in order to develop campaigns & strategies to build increased engagement among Quil end-users
- Identify consumer behavior patterns and create customized email flows & campaigns to support a personalized contact strategy for the brand (SMS, Email, Push Notifications)
- Maintain and analyze weekly and monthly reports for Email, Text & Push Notification
- Analyze campaign performances between each platform and implement improvements
- Own, drive, and report key metrics related to engagement, retention, and churn.
- Log & monitor any bugs in the Email, SMS & Push Notification platforms and effectively get these issues resolved.
- Partner with Product and Engineering to build out preference center & segmentation strategy
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of digital marketing & CRM experience
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams (e.g. Content, Product, Engineering, Marketing)
- Ability to utilize A/B testing as a means to test, optimize, and rapidly improve a campaign
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Meticulous attention to detail, organized, and strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, prioritize projects and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated history of successfully managing complex projects required
- Understanding of relevant regulations governing digital communications within healthcare
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Extremely tech-savvy
More Jobs From