We are looking for an ambitious team member to take responsibility of projects for our strategic accounts in North America. The ideal candidate will deliver projects to ramp-up our customers with the LeanIX product, help customers improve and mature their Enterprise Architecture or Cloud Native initiatives and consult them on LeanIX core use cases. Together with your project team you will not only be expected to meet and exceed project deliverables, but also contribute to LeanIXs growth by augmenting customer value through the use of our solutions. This role will work in close alignment with colleagues from Customer Success and Sales in our Boston office, as well as Germany.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- A unique opportunity to be part of expanding team in one of the fast-growing companies
- A collaborative environment within a fast-paced company that promotes knowledge sharing and encourages a hands-on approach
- Responsibility for the delivery of projects in an IT-Management and Cloud environment
- Working with a leading SaaS Solution for Enterprise Architecture Management, Business Transformation Management, and Value Stream Management
- Contribution to the continuous development of the companys Professional Services offering
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A highly motivated individual with a passion for growth and the courage to do things differently
- 2-4 years of experience in IT-Management, IT-Transformation and Cloud Technologies
- Profound project management skills, preferably from working in an internationally operating consulting company
- Understanding of large enterprises IT organizations and processes
- Hands-on experience with cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP) or in cloud transformation programs
- Knowledge of ITSM, IT-Cost Management, and Business Transformation Management is preferred
- Confident and conscientious mindset
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHATS IN FOR YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.