Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and were reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. Its no surprise that were a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But were proud of what weve accomplishedandwere humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
- Become a Mendix expert to steer innovation within Mendix technology implementations
- Support customers, as well as partners, in enabling them to become self-sufficient with the Mendix platform
- Motivate clients with the values and principals of a scrum/agile led implementations with Mendix
- Train customers and partners to bring them to the next level
- Prepare and execute through project planning, development and successful customer adoption
- Work with customers and support our partners as a catalyst to influencing the success of Mendix technology implementations, as well as driving adoption of our methodology
- You have 5 plus years of experience in leading technical implementations or consulting in a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology.
- You are self-motivated, resourceful, and love finding elegant solutions to complex problems
- You get excited about and have proven track record for leading and delivering software projects or have worked within an organization that focused on software development
- You are a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to drive innovation in their organization
- You value the importance of diversity in the workplace
- Cloud industry knowledge is strongly preferred
- You earned a BA/BS or Masters in Computer Science (or technical equivalent)
- Travel to client sites routinely (about 70% nation-wide)
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our MendixBlue guiding principles. Being MendixBlue means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. Its kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, alwaysyou belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long termyou belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask what if? and work to find a way or make oneyou belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if youre up for learning from your failuresyou belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos dont last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win regardless of who they come fromyou belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it doneyou belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and were happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you doyou belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our companys existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
More Jobs From