The Consultant is a function of our Intelligence Services program, managing and implementing all aspects of customer success activities with our clients. You will be a problem-solving expert and the nexus between Recorded Future and its clients. You must be passionate about technology as well as building a world class security business.
Consultants interact with all roles in cyber security, including (but not limited to) Threat Intelligence, SOC, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Red/Blue/Purple Teams, Pen Testing, security architecture, and C-Suite. Your days will be spent working closely with our clients to ensure they are effectively using our Security Intelligence data and services to positively impact security operations.
Consultants are expected to:
- Plan and manage the customer success lifecycle from purchase to renewal, tailoring key components to meet the clients specific security requirements and drive positive outcomes.
- Drive all aspects of client engagement, including; regular touchpoints, quarterly intel reviews, ad-hoc support requests, and collaboration around intelligence requirements.
- Support user training and enablement, helping to integrate our data and technology into daily workflows and processes.
- Act as the voice of the customer for our Product, Professional Services, Data Science, Marketing, and Executive teams.
As a Consultant you will bring:
- Minimum of 3 years in a cybersecurity or a customer success role
- Experience in an analytical position (intelligence, military, cyber, business operations, etc.)
- BA/BS required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certification in CompTIA Security+ or equivalent technical credential
- Previous experience working in a consultative role directly with clients, preferably with SaaS
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel; demonstrated ability to speak technically with analysts and strategically with senior leaders and executives (from deep geeks to top execs!)
- Proven ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30% required (when restrictions are lifted)
- Bonus Points
- Third party and supply chain risk management
- Familiarity with Python, JSON, SQL, or cURL
- Focused/in-depth technical certifications
- Education or experience in Data Science and/or Machine Learning
- Knowledge in use of Salesforce, Gainsight, G-Suite
- Foreign Language fluency
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.