Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Video/CTV (OLV/CTV & addressable TV) Sales Lead is responsible for maximizing the revenue with Publicis & Epsilon Digital Media Solutions direct clients. The role will work cross functionally to unlock full revenue potential and develop sales strategies with sales teams while also setting sales opportunities for cross-sell into other Epsilon/Digital Media solutions.
- Lead will use his/her understanding of the industry and the competitive landscape to develop strategies to achieve maximum revenue across the portfolio, accelerate its growth and respond to challenges.
- Support the Business Development & Client Development teams in strategy & selling with prospects & existing clients, attending relevant sales calls and meetings, with goal to shorten the Video sales cycle.
- Work with cross-teams to identify new capabilities & strategies for Programmatic Video (OLV/CTV/addressable TV) that will drive revenue
- Develop relationships across Epsilon and Publicis, engaging in strategic discussions and collaborate with sales on sales process.
- In-depth knowledge of the Epsilon ecosystem and understanding of how to evolve solution that will advance market positioning, YoY revenue growth and stickiness with clients.
- Act as subject matter expert for all video related inquiries and provide regular and relevant sales training to ensure teams are up to date on Epsilon DMS video offerings and strategic positioning.
- Identifies and leverages internal resources to achieve revenue and service goals.
- Participate in any relevant account reviews to ensure that we are properly solutioning for top accounts.
Skills and Competencies
- 8+ years of enterprise sales experience on vendor side of the digital marketing industry, specifically selling video to agencies/clients.
- Owned & delivered/exceeded a revenue target.
- Understanding of complex and lengthy sales cycles and how to create achievable milestones and deliver meticulous follow-up.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ad technology: Video landscape, DMP, DSP, Data Onboarding, Device Matching, 3rd party ad-server, attribution vendors.
- Passion for digital media and advertising technology.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrate a keen ability to know your audience and can communicate properly; effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical people and vice versa.
- Attention to detail and creative thinking.
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative, open environment.
- Strategic Mindset. You are well versed on the technical/product side and can take this knowledge and effectively translate it into an integrated digital strategy. You can lead strategic conversations and provide helpful insights to arm sales/clients.
- Proven relationship builder. You have excellent people skills, are a natural leader, and have experience consulting and influencing clients and agency partners, up to the executive level.
- Must be strategic, flexible, tenacious and results oriented.
Preferred Technical Understanding
Understanding and general working knowledge of the following:
- Knowledge of Video (programmatic OLV, CTV/OTT and addressable)
- PII/CDI world
- DMP, CDP and Marketing Clouds Activation platforms
- RTB Systems
- Sell-Side Platforms
- Campaign management
- Device Graphs and matching logic
- Walled gardens
- Deep understanding of the Digital Video ecosystem as well as direct experience creating and selling scalable video solutions to brands and / or key stakeholders
- 6+ years of enterprise sales experience on vendor side of the digital marketing industry, specifically selling video to agencies/clients
- Proven sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
- Working knowledge of display, video, social and/or DSP partners, and external data or media providers and vendors to drive our Video/CTV positioning and sales forward.
- Innate curiosity and passion to learn whats next and an ability to figure out new and different ways to apply evolving media strategies that drive revenue.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within Programmatic Video (CTV/Addressable TV) advertising
- Self-motivated Able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales.
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative & dynamic environment
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie. Salesforce.com)
- BA/BS with strong academic record
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.