In this role, you will:
- Perform design, development, testing, and prototyping of advanced computer vision and image processing algorithms for various robotics applications.
- Invent and develop image analysis algorithms.
- Maintain high-quality, well-documented C++ code. to contribute to proprietary computer vision code base.
- Write technical documents explaining procedures and functions.
- BS in Computer Science, Physics, Math, or Electrical Engineering; MS preferred.
- 2 years of practical work experience required outside of any academic programs.
- Strong C++ skills, including experience with C++ open-source libraries.
- Strong understanding of software design methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of linear algebra and statistics.
- Experience in searching and evaluating journal publications and research papers.
- Demonstrated experience with computer vision and pattern recognition algorithms such as stereo vision, camera calibration, 3D scene reconstruction, image processing, object detection, recognition and tracking, and activity recognition.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, possess strong communication skills, and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
- Broad knowledge of and experience working with machine learning involving design development of algorithms and techniques is a plus.
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
More Jobs From